Our annual mass for members and deceased members will be streamed from St. Brendan's on Thursday 19th November at 7 30pm.
Our Race Night takes place on Friday 11/12/2020. All are asked to support by buying an advertisement or a horse. Please support and get all your friends to support.
We can't stop the virus, but together, we can slow it down.
Keep practicing the below and play your part by :
- Distance yourself 2 metres from people in shops, supermarkets & public transport
-Wear mask in crowded areas
- Stop shaking hands
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose or mouth
- Washing our hands regularly and practice cough and sneeze hygiene
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Work from home where possible
- If you feel you have any of the the following symptoms please self-isolate and contact your GP -
Sudden loss of sense of smell or taste
From this week:
- Open pitches for Adult training next Wednesday, 24 June.
- Open for Minor and below from Saturday, 27 June.
- Both of the above on a non-contact basis and on the understanding that players and all participants have completed the eLearning module and are following the control measures in place (health questionnaire etc).
- On the basis of a maximum of 15 players in a designated area of the field (26 Counties) and 10 players in a designated area of the field (6 Counties).
- Coaching numbers for underage teams to be consistent with Code of Behaviour.
From 29 June
- Allow contact training and challenge games for all from Monday, 29 June (26 Counties).
- We await guidance from the NI Executive in relation to Six Counties – non-contact training in the numbers outlined above in the interim.
- We also await clarification on what will constitute a close contact versus a casual contact.
- Restriction on participants only attending training sessions to be relaxed from June 29th – subject to government specified maximum of 200 people in the ground.
- Allow Club Fixtures from Friday 17 July.
- No change to inter-county dates (14 Sept for training; competitions to start on 17 Oct 17 as planned).
- All control measures for players, coaches and other team personnel (completion of health questionnaire, eLearning education etc) is to remain in place until advised otherwise; dressing rooms to remain closed until 20 July 20.
- The Advisory Committee is considering the position in relation to other GAA buildings (such as Club bars that are serving food, Gyms, Handball alleys etc). Guidance will be provided in this context before 29 June.
It was with regret and sadness that the Na Gaeil community learned of the death of Denis O'Dowd. Denis was one of our founder members who was elected Joint Treasurer at the inaugural meeting of the club. He was re elected to the position for the next five years. He was elected vice-chairperson in 1985 and chairperson, the fourth, in 1986. He followed the club closely and earlier this year attended both the club All Ireland Homecoming celebrations and the Victory Dinner. Ar dheis lámhDé go raibh a anam dílis.
The clubhouse is closed and all club activities both on and off the field have been suspended for the foreseeable future. If there are any further developments we will keep you informed. Stay safe.
Na Gaeil V Glenbeigh/Glencar game now on at 2.30pm in Killeen.
Congratulations to Na Gaeil Senior Team - All Ireland Junior Champions 2020 Na Gaeil Abú!
Bus to Croke Park leaving Na Gaeil on Saturday January 25th at 9.30am. Coming home directly after the game. Adults: €30 and children: €10. Bus must be pre - booked and paid for in advance. Enquiries at the clubhouse or contact any club officer.
Congratulations to Na Gaeil senior team on reaching the All Ireland Final after an epic encounter with Kilmaine of Mayo in Cusack Park, Ennis on Saturday. Well done. Na Gaeil Abú!
Bus to All Ireland Semi Final: Na Gaeil V Kilmaine on Saturday January 11th leaving clubhouse at 10.30am. Adults:€25(includes admission). U18's are free. Please come out and support the team as they bid to reach the All Irel;and Final in Croke Park.
Christmas Greetings We wish everybody involved in Na Gaeil Club, officers, coaches, mentors, players, parents, patrons and visitors to our club a very happy, holy and peaceful Christmas and a bright and prosperous New Year.
Congratulations to Na Gaeil Senior Team on their historic win in the Premier Junior Munster Final on Sunday.
Munster Final: Na Gaeil V Mullinahone in Mallow at 3.45pm on Sunday December 8th. Bus leaving Na Gaeil at 1.45pm. Please come and support.
Na Gaeil Race Night kicks off at 8.30pm on Saturday November 30th at 8.30pm. See you there.
Na Gaeil flags, car flags and children's wrist bands for sale in the clubhouse. Wear your club colours and support our senior team.
Munster Quarter Final: Na Gaeil V Michael Cusacks on Saturday November 23rd in Austin Stack Park at 1pm. Please come out and lend your support.
Na Gaeil V Kilshannig in Mallow at 1.30pm on Saturday Nonember 16th . Bus leaving Na Gaeil at 11.15am. Cost is €10 per person. Contact Seán at the clubhouse.
There will be a Hospice Coffee Morning in Na Gaeil Cubhouse on Thursday September 19th from 10am to 12noon. Please support this worthy cause.
Na Gaeil Bingo Committee celebrate its 9th birthday on Monday August 19th with complimentary tea/coffee and delicious refreshments for all its bingo patrons from 7pm.
There will be a bus from Na Gaeil travelling to the Kerry V Donegal game on Sunday next July 21st , leaving the clubhouse at 9.30pm. The cost of the bus, a match ticket and a meal on the way home is €60 for adults and €40 for children.
Na Gaeil will play Kilcummin in Round 8 of the County League on Saturday July 13th in Killeen at 7.30pm.
St. Brendan's play Laune Rangers in Round 2 of the Minor County Championship on Tuesday July 2nd at 7.30pm in Killorglin.
Round 4 of Division 1 County League: Na Gaeil V An Ghaeltacht is now on Sunday May 26th at 2pm in Killeen.
Free skin cancer screening in the Outpatients Department of University Hospital Kerry on Saturday May 18th from 9.30 to 11.30am. All adults welcome.
Na Gaeil play Templenoe away in Round 3 of the County League this Saturday May 11th at 7pm.
Congratulations to Na Gaeil on winning the Kerry Petroleum Premier Junior Championship Final in Austin Stack Park on Sunday May 5th defeating St. Senan's on a scoreline of 3-14 to 1-10.
Premier JuniorFootball Final Na Gaeil V St Senan's is on Sunday next May 5th at 1.30pm in Austin Stack Park. Come out and support the team.
Na Gaeil V Gneeveguilla on Saturday April 27th at 6.30pm in Castleisland.
Na Gaeil V Ballymac. In Ballymac. Saturday April 20th. At 6.30pm.